View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 10:00 AM   #307
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Good guys (and bad),

My last post sketched out the battle strategies of the bad guys. The main body fo the Khan's troops will come north of Mordor along the foothills of the Ash Mountains, then swing northwest to the Dead Marches and down again to the Wetwang that borders the Anduin at the base of the Falls. Their plan is to march south from there following the course of the river and attack Minas Tirith.

This is the same information that Peachblossom will bring to you folk in the woods in my next post.

(I hope this is alright with Lyra and Vanima. I thought it was the most secret and protected route the Khan's folk could take. If you see any problems with this, let me know.)

It is up to you folk (the good guys) to decide later in the story where you want your troops to battle the Khan's forces. A "battle" in the marshes itself might be kind of interesting given the terrain, or you could encounter us anywhere along the earlier part of that route.

Since the three "evil" posters will presumably be tracing out the march from the east towards the Wetwang, please let us know later in the story how far we should get, i.e. tell us exactly where the good guys would like to attack us.

We mean to be obliging villains and don't want to rush to the Wetwang if you prefer to do us in along the Ash Mountains or at some other point.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cami/Child

[ September 06, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]