View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:18 PM   #305
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauri
The consensus (thus far) seems to be for weekend after next, or Saturday the 6th of November. That's quite a long ways from our last call, but I suppose this is what I get from waiting around for someone else to do the organising.
Don't worry, that's more or less what everybody involved in this does all the time, so kudos for taking the initiative!

The Treebeard chapter would be a nice choice for a rather smallish cast - just a narrator, Merry, Pippin, Treebeard, and Quickbeam if we include the Entmoot; and I already hear us all joining the chorus for the Ents' war chant!
Greenie, what instrument did you accompany that song on? You may have noticed that music is always welcome at these sessions, and music that's actually related to the text would be beyond awesome!