View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #74
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
A fair point. In my mind, that's exactly what it looks like Boromir was trying for with his comment on Fea, inviting others to look at it suspiciously as well, and then he backed off when no one took the bait. That's a move I've seen before.
Sure, and the same is also impeding in picking on Boro picking on Fea. It's just one level further. But right so, whatever - just if there was a suspicion for example against Boro, it should not be based just on this, but also on something else. Once again, too easy to create a bandwaggon with this, as it often happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Another fair point. But no one else is coming forward with anything. I can't catch everything, and the quiet ones (minimal posters who say little and post less) are my blind spot. Which means I'm operating really blindly in this game. Discussion is the only the village has during the Day. We can't catch anything if we aren't looking.
Surely not. You are making absolutely reasonable points, I completely forgot how you play. I acknowledge all you say, but the best would really be now if all people appeared and said something. Then we could move on. But as the Day passes, we may not have as much time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Yes. Innocent of wolvery, that is. Innocent of other things??... well...
Okay, fair enough, that's all I need to know. Thanks for answering.

Okay... I guess I will wait a while around here, it seems people are popping up, like Valier, which is nice.

I think I might vote some person who was silent for the NG, but as not all have shown up yet, let's see. I'll probably stay until DL, or at least very short before the DL.

EDIT: x-ed with Boro and onwards
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote