View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 11:46 AM   #305
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
This will be kind of train-of-thought, sorry.

Lommy - post 24 has Morsul as suspicious for their reaction to Hui, and Hui as suspicious for being Hui. Non-committal really. Suggests a Pitch+Legate/Hui pack due to Pitch's meta-argument about prior games. Post 47 mentions everyone, leaves everyone undecided, except maybe Pitch and Lottie with a little bit stronger suspicion. Post 49 her suspicion list has Form, Hui, Lottie, Pitch. If Lommy were a wolf, I'd be looking at Pitch as a fellow as the other three are all dead and proven innocent.

Suspicion of Lottie stays consistent into Day 2. Thinks she is letting sally off the hook, then suggests a Lottie/sally/Hui pack. If Lommy is a wolf, good way to bury a fellow between two now known to be innocents. Thinks it unlikely in post 136 that Form was killed for potential Seerishness, but if he was it either speaks to Hui's innocence or sally's guilt. In post 181 in essence 'clears' Hui, Legate, Boro, Morsul, Lottie, sally and then suspicious of me for 'easy' votes. Wants to vote me or Pitch, but would go for sally. Feel like we hadn't had a mention of Pitch for a while there, and that she's finding a way to avoid a vote for sally without avoiding a vote for sally. In post 196 mentions she would have been worried if Lottie had reached 2 votes first - quite a swing from the earlier quite high level suspicion.

In post 266 says she felt confident of Lottie's innocence. She did flip into this from post 181. Comes out gunning for Boro for orchestrating the Hui lynch, I'd like an explanation of what she means by that, given by her own admission she decided Hui was innocent based on her analysis of Form and then voted Hui anyway. Also suspicious of Morsul for voting early. Analyses Lottie's death and comes out with Pitch, sally, Morsul as possible suspects - which matches GhostForm's hinting if we've read that right.
Votes:
Hui (puts Hui into the lead with 2 votes)
Hui (makes a third tie at 2 people, others were sally and Lottie)

Pitch - post 27 no opinion on Morsul, Form, Lottie, sally. Feels good on Greenie and Boro. Some suspicion of Hui (pokey mode), Lommy (non-engagement) and then Legate (forgetting his last game). Suspicious further of Lommy in post 38 for having vague suspicions of two people who could easily become bandwagons. Decides Hui/Morsul both innocent. Questions my reasoning about the same debate. In post 54 happy with Boro, names a possible wolf pack made up of Hui, Lommy, Lottie, Kath. So almost returning the favour on Lommy. Can't decide if that makes them more or less likely to be fellows as it stands out a bit on a re-read, but then I suppose only because of the knowledge we now have. I don't know whether post 98 speaks in his favour in hindsight - choosing between Greenie and Hui, both of whom he'd largely considered innocent through the Day. Not really any benefit to a Pitchwolf pushing for one over the other, and if a wolf would have known it made no difference, but then, it made no difference, so a Pitchwolf could have gone either way anyway.

Pointed out Lottie's inconsistent voting plans in post 142 and questioned her on it. Suggests there is a wolf in Boro, Kath, Legate, Lommy, Sori. As this is half the village, it's hardly much of a stretch to think he's right! Out of those, has Kath (for focus on sally) and Legate (for suggesting not lynching someone he finds suspicious) as possibilities for voting. Would have been willing to vote Kath, Legate, Boro, Hui.

Suggests GhostForm's comments may actually have meant the people who didn't get a vote, similar to his argument yesterDay. Then says he's wrong given GhostForm's seeming to confirm Boro's version is right. If so, how does Pitch now feel about the Pitch/sally/Morsul potential choice? Ah, suspicious of Morsul in post 303.
Votes:
Hui (last, and made no difference to the lynch)
Hui (already ahead and sealed his fate, so no impact again)

Legate - post 16 points out Hui and Greenie for focusing in on Boro and pointless day 1s. It is worth noting that they were the only two to have really said anything about another person at all at this point. Then continues to focus on them in post 26, keeping up the idea that Greenie was rewording the suspicions of others for herself, and that Hui was overfocused on Boro and day 1s. Suggested a Hui/Boro pairing. Ends up suspicious of Greenie, Hui and Pitch overall in post 57. Interestingly names Pitch as Cobbler, which I know we'd thrown around during the Day a couple of times but we knew there wasn't one so if this was really how Legate was feeling about Pitch I'm surprised that didn't go anywhere.

Vote analysis in post 124 suggested Lommy, Hui, Pitch and Boro as having possibly suspicious votes. Post 137 seems to sum up to Hui and Lottie being worrisome based on their posting, and then Boro for his antics. Then backtracks on Hui due to their latest post. In post 168 thinks one of Pitch/Lottie likely to be a wolf and suggests Pitch the more likely candidate. Now we know it isn't Lottie, how do you feel about Pitch? Worried about Soriman's vote which was rather oddly reasoned. Has Pitch, Boro then maybe Hui as lynch options.
Votes:
Greenie (first vote for her 5 people in)
Hui (puts them into the lead)

Hmmm - I don't know. I think I'm being drawn into seeing a sally/Lommy/Pitch pack. sally I think is a wolf regardless of the other two, and Lommy/Pitch seemed to coincide a fair bit when I was reading through. I think that I started off with a feeling that Lommy was suspicious though (perhaps because I think sally is a wolf, and Lommy seems to be quite diligently trying to avoid making a decision there) so that may have coloured my opinions. With that said, Pitch has a voting record that is both squeaky clean and damning at the same time, and Lommy brought Hui in as a third candidate on Day 2. But then Legate really had the strongest effect on the Hui lynch there and did cross post with Lommy.

I don't know. But sally/Lommy/Pitch is where I'm at currently.