View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #334
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Eye What I said and why I said it:

My only clue I have been able to give on Day1 was my vote.

Day2:

I wrote 2 suspicion list, one at the beginning and one at the end of the Day. And they look pretty much the same. I'm quoting the first one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Anyways, some basic impressions from yesterDay:

Pitch: I didn’t locate any fur on him. Looks innocent enough to me.

Bom: is Bom. I didn’t expect anything other than silliness from him. Can’t say anything about his alignment, though.

Nerwen: hard to say anything about her just yet. But this game she doesn’t make me nervous or scare me like in previous games, though I try to keep in mind how deadly sharp she can be to either side.

Kit, Shasta, and Greenie are sensible, and hopefully innocent.

Nog: sometimes made neat points, but at other times he has been plain illogical. I don’t want to condemn him right away because of that, though; he might be an innocent who looks at things differently than I do, or he might be a wolf who left some holes in his persuasion, or a cobbler who is just messing with our heads and taking our attention off the real wolves. Currently I think the last two are more likely.

Lottie: sweet-tongued. Defensive. I understand her defensiveness, but I haven’t played enough with her to tell if her tone is normal. I guess it is, since no one commented on it before.

Agan: is confusing. Jokes are jokes, but by the end of Day 1 you do stop fooling around with obvious silly bluffing. What’s up with your wolf-packs?
You might have noticed that here, just like on the second list, I am uncomitted about anyone except for Pitch (whom I've dreamed that Night), and I single out Nerwen, saying that she's "deadly sharp". Also, she doesn't make me nervous, because I know her role already and don't have to worry about puzzling her out.

The following was written so that in the event of my death someone would be able to put 2+2 together:

Quote:
Lucky you haven’t! If you look at the state of my room you'll know why I would never be asked to run anything in RL, let alone a kitchen when all the time something burns, boils over, goes bad... To give you some idea about that, the only things in my room that I constantly put away as a rule are scissors and pins. I once almost sat on one.
Bolding here to emphasise the key words. Remember how I said that Nerwen is "deadly sharp"?

Night/Day3

Was about to dream Nog, but decided that it's unefficient since he's in the centre of attention and likely to be lynched the next Day. So I dreamt Shasta instead.

Quote:
Noooo!!! What has our shepherd ever done to you wolves? He's not a boy, and he didn't cry "wolf"...

Or did he? I'm going over his posts.
Here I mourn for ordo!Pitch because I felt like I have hinted too much about him, thus revealing both our identities (but the wolves didn't want to lose Nerwen so early on, so they let me live). But there was still a possibility that I had nothing to do with it and that Pitch was killed because he suspected Kit. But my dream was made a waste either way.

And here comes my conversation with sally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Galadriel, please answer a question for me.

Are you an ordo? Or do you have a specific role? Please don't say which one, and of course don't expect me to necessarily believe you, but answer nonetheless.
Quote:
What kind of question is this? We're all ordos here, remember? It's just that some of us secretly aren't, and they won't tell you about it. I'm just as ordinary as you are, or seem, or try to seem. And if you're sensible you wouldn't pay too much attention to that last sentence, because everyone would tell you that, regardless of role.
Quote:
Kill me, and I can almost assure you there will only be three.
(the reveal.... kinda goes over 2 posts)

I nitpick Nerwen's posts trying to find a reason for her to look suspicious enough to be lynched. That continues for a few posts. Greenie and Kit also get a couple pokes here and there. Call me a hypercrite. I am. (ie I accused Nerwen of grabbing every strand of other's posts, and did it myself with hers)

Quote:
*Shoves a bucketful of apples at Shasta* as long as you use them for the good of the village, they're there!

Suspicion list:

GUILTY
Nerwen. Don't like how desperately she wants sally ot of the way.
Nog. Impersonating the Seer. Most likely cobbler.

INNOCENT (ish)
Sally. I trust her.
Shasta. He looks like an innocent who tries to do his best, and really he did even more than other innocents with that Aganalysis, although it turned out wrong. It did not come out of nowhere.

Unknown
Everyone else.

Edit 2: Good luck, village! You'll need it! Just keep your eyes open.
Need I explain this one, after I bolded out the important parts?

Quote:
For the record....

++Nerwen

It's not like it matters now anyway.
I took this to mean that "for the record", sally guessed at my role, and believed me.

Night4:

Between Kit and Greenie chose to dream Greenie.

After seeing all this, do you not trust that I'm the Seer and that Nerwen, Shasta, and Greenie are who I said they are?

Edit: xed since #327