View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 01:23 PM   #210
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

I can not believe I have never seen this thread before. I must now after going over your readings, say that I am not much compared to the rest of you in Warg Knowledge but I have done my fair share of reasearch on wargs and have gone on many expeditions (recorded and unrecorded) to seek out legendary wargs. On my last trip some two weeks back, I had a chance of visiting some of the forests of India and there hoped to spot and study The White-Bengali Warg. After hearing many tales about these legendary wargs I was all the more eager to encounter one of these. It took 5 days before we reached the spot where these wargs are generally seen and upon reaching there, I was left in awe by their magnifecence. They were far greater than any folk tale in those parts. It was a matter of chance that I had stumbled upon them on the eve of their celebrations of their monsoon festival. I was soon seen by them and they called upon me to join in. And I was surprised by their great hospitality and think more highly of them than before. After a few nights of feasting and storytelling I was invited as a guest to watch their season dances. Their splendaour left me in awe but then I recalled I had a plane to catch in 2 days and I thought I would miss it. I told one of their elders of my problem and he sent me along with a younger warg as a guide and I had arrived back in my hotel in less than a hour.

They invited me back for the winter festivel in December. I have many a more tales to share with yo. But they are for another time as I have some work to do now.

-Sleepy Ranger