View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:20 AM   #265
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

ill second that! at least i managed to say at least ten steps behind fea and tore the entire game.

taht was great everyone! we should do it again. Yeah, last Night i was debateing between Hiriel and Fea. I supposed hiriel was teh hunter, but (im ashamed to say) not because of some obvious shield hinting. i just thought he might be. i decided i'd best kill fea though, because not only was she a konwn innocent, but she might protect hiriel and after she was dead i could kill at will. by the way, who did you have targeted hiriel. that was another thing, didn't want you to kill me! and who were you protecting, Fea?

wow, next time a play, fea dies night 1, tore dies night 2!

Glirdan, great mod job. and perky, thanks for the great malkatoj death, and the awesome fea death. revenge indeed! though it didn't do me much good...

edit. cross posted with sleepy ranger.

yeah, i was very much taken in until i realized that TORE must know that jack was innocent if he was the ranger, but he started asking Fea if she had dreamt of him. at this point i got a bit sceptical, but never really figured anything out...i actually killed tore thinking id best get the ranger out of teh way so i had a clear shot at fea the next night. it was funny, i made up a list of waht they both should have konwn, but it never added up.

Last edited by Eonwe; 10-11-2005 at 06:26 AM.
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote