View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:49 AM   #633
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Oh and btw we should make a list for the Dead to vote on. Like:

BORO PREY
Nerwen
Shastanis Althreduin
satansaloser2005

BORO PREDATOR
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Lalaith
Legate of Amon Lanc

NONE OF THE ABOVE
Eönwë
Brinniel

(or upside-down, if we want to change the order again, or what have you)
Is this the same list from yesterDay (minus the dead)? If so, do we want to use the same list every Day or mix it up a bit?

If Boro is innocent, that last minute bandwagon on him is rather concerning. If he's evil, those that voted him look a lot better (with the exception of Legate who, regardless of alignment, could've been voting to save himself). So if Boro was a wolf, I wonder if that could've been a reason why Nogrod was killed. Though the baddies know we wouldn't know Boro's role til toMorrow, so I'm not sure about that...

I agree something strange has been happening for several Nights now. I'm currently sneaking on at work, so I really don't have the time to place further thought on it though. I'll be around a bit for the last hour before deadline or so, though by then we should probably be more focused on lynch choices than Night theories.