View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:46 AM   #632
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
First up- Brinniel

Day One

#16. (answering Zil) Believes the EW would start creating wolves early. Is against the no-lynch plan.

#78. (answering Lalaith) Is confused by the Dead Thread concept, as she has never played in a game with one. Believes setting up communication with the Dead is a goid idea

#112. Votes Lottie (Lottie #4 but the post is marked as having crossed with others). Reason for vote is that Lottie had "worked hard to be helpful, which could go sour for us if she's evil" and that even if innocent "her helpfulness will be good for us in the Dead Thread."

Comment: the rest is fine, but that's a pretty awful reason for even a Day One vote. However, she was not the only one to make a vote like that.

Day Two

#127. Speculates on whether Morsul was killed as a suspected gifted. Believes that Boro's self-vote is a sign of innocence, but that he may have been turned Night 2 for just that reason.

#128. (Answering Sally). Explains no-one was lynched because there was a tie. Thinks period near DL needs examination.

#151. (Answering Zil) Is not sure if the wolves would be told if they targeted a Ranger-protected GW. (Answering Eomer) Thanks it very unlikely Morsul was actually a sacrificial wolf.

#270. Complains we post too much.

#291. Says Dead Thread discussion should be left until next Day. Thinks a baddie could hide behind it. Thinks Eonwe, like Boro, would have made a good Night Two wolf-pick, but does not find either suspicious enough to vote for. Is "concerned" by spat between me and Zil, which she describes as me "pulling this idea out of hat and letting the rest of the village run with it." Believes a baddie is "hiding" among the Day One no-lynch advocates, and favours Lottie in this role.

#292. Would like to vote for me, but doesn't want to "spread the vote too thin".

#295. Answering Boro, who points out that there us already a vote for me, says "So there is. I must have missed that."

#297. Votes for me (Nerwen #2).

#309. Reminds Pervinca to format her vote correctly.

Comments: Nothing very strong here, but there is perhaps a certain opportunism about her suspicions, and the repeated reminder to suspect helpful people is... well it becomes a theme.

Edit: x'd since my last post.

Last edited by Nerwen; 07-19-2017 at 10:51 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote