View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:21 PM   #556
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I think I have problem following most everyone's track... *

I have no chance of doing this toDay, but will try to do it toMorrow if I'm still around - if I'm not, I suggest someone does it - or some people do it collectively (and if someone already has this kind of a list, please share it).

So looking back to everyone alive to see whom they have actually voiced suspicion over. I mean voiced a suspicion, not anything like "X is always suspicious" or first Day "you must be a wolf" -banter. But like actually declaring one suspects some another person X.

I'll bet that most evil can be found from among those who have not voiced open suspicions on anyone or have made them of only one or few people - possibly such whom others have voiced suspicions already. Voicing open suspicions is always dangerous and suspecting many draws you near the gallows as people, quite naturally, feel bad about it and, if innocent, start to see evil in the suspecter (or if evil can use it as a reason to vote back - or at least suspect that person back).

Also seeing all the "real suspicions" might help to build a larger picture of relations, which there sure are already now. Just looking at the voting patterns is not that productive, especially as we don't know things like we normally would do after lynchings.

So that's a suggestion for toMorrow.

Now thinking of voting...

EDIT: The beginning is an answer to this by Legate: "Problem is, it's really difficult to keep track of people when they are not posting much."
EDIT2: I'll promise to stop editing...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote