View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #225
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
However I don't want the cobbler to be a known innocent if the seer dreams of him and that's the main reason I brought him up.
Of course not. It wouldn't be smart to completely trust someone simply because they turned out innocent in a seer's dream. And while a cobbler can be potentially dangerous, I think it'd be better to not worry ourselves about the dreamt innocents and focus on the unknowns since the cobbler does count toward the innocent tally in the long run. The best we can hope for is that the baddies accidentally kill their cobbler. Now if a known innocent is acting obviously cobblerish, that could be a different story depending on what the village/baddie ratio is at the time.

Btw, Greenie's vote doesn't count since it isn't highlighted, if someone wants to let her know that (though I assume she's fast asleep by now).