View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #204
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Let's see

Brinn's first post is slightly unnerving. I don't know why. Her first posts always are.

I'm watching Kuru.

Kent who is in your avatar? He looks almost exactly like a guy I went to school with.

Nog looks quite innocentish. Or rather, genuinely helpful. It's impossible to say anything concrete yet, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogz
But yes I will... later on the Day. In case someone actually starts talking, that is.
Form talked about Day -1 behaviour. I assume you're not going to analyze that?

Firefoot I'm fine with bonus votes being saved for later. But that means everyone, or at least most of us, should do it. I don't want a situation to occur where there are a few people with almost all and some with almost no votes left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
99.9% certainty we won't get a wolf, but we would avoid taking the bigger cost in lynching someone in Alonariel's place.
No - we get a baddie (ie wolf or cobbler) with 23.5% certainty. And actually it's even more likely since their behaviour can give them away.
I can't say I really like your suggestion. The result of today's lynch is a part of the information we will have tomorrow, and it reveals more if we don't take the easy route and kill a non-show. Or well it's also that you suggested it so early and in that way.

Hmm almost 24 hours have passed and four people haven't spoken yet. Do you Elmira people have any idea about Alonariel?

Some things about the rules.

Gríma doesn't have a way to communicate with the baddies in private, but his ability to make gifteds fall ill makes him more dangerous than a normal cobbler. That's why I think it's as important to find him as the wolves. Also, the seer can't find him and should keep in mind that one of her known innocents might in fact be the cobbler.

I wonder why Elrond & others decided to send Pippin here. He doesn't seem to be aiding us.