View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 01:33 PM   #2144
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

I should be OK to play as I now have a dial-up connection at home while my Broadband connection is sorted out. Slow, but at least it allows me to get on-line.

With Wayne, I believe that we have 17 players, 18 if Naria's in too.

I would be quite interested in a game involving the Werebear again. With so many players, I think that the game could support it. But I'm not too bothered about and, seeing as the majority seem to be against it, it's probably best to leave it.

I'm not overkeen on the Apprentice role, as it seems to me that it gives far too much scope for the Gifteds to declare themselves fairly early on, generally resulting in a host of know innocents. Personally, whether a Wolf or a Villager, I prefer the suspense that is entailed in not having too many known innocents around at any one time.

With 17-20 players, 3 Wolves, 1 Cobbler, a Seer, a Ranger/Shirriff and a Hunter/Shirriff seems fairly well-balanced. Given that there are only three Gifteds, I don't think we need a Cursed as well.

As for occupation, I shall be an earnest and learned young man of the law. Not too much role-playing involved (except the 'young' bit ) and it seems to fit with the way I play the game ...