View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 05:02 PM   #2136
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Wow, this looks to be a fantastic game. But alas, I fear for my college work. It has not been a problem yet, but I'm finding my homework increasing. Therefore, I shall not be playing. I plan on being able to join you all again this summer, though I will play again sooner if possible.

Now, forgive me for butting into a discussion of a game I won't be in, but I just wanted to provide information.

There have been two games that have included bears. In the first game, which I was the bear, the wolves were all lynched in four days, leaving just me against the village. Needless to say, the village won that game going away. In the second episode, the bear, Glirdan, died the third day after only getting two kills. The wolves won that one without even losing a one of their own; none of them died. So, right now, that leaves the villagers and wolves tied at 1 each, and the Bears are 0 for 2.

All in all, I really don't think the bear shifts the balance either way. Initially, the wolves are in danger of dying Day and Night, and the villagers are likely to lose two every Night. As soon as the bear is gone, then both obstacles are gone, leaving the village just as if no bear had been there.

But, as I said, I am not in this game, so this is not for me to decide. Hope you guys have fun, I'll be watching as possible.