View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 09:55 AM   #71
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac was taken back. No one had spoken to him like that, ever. After placing his hand on her shoulder, he thought carefully about what to say. "Adu, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way. I thought that maybe what I saw was real, I merely wanted to try and grasp at any thread from my past. I knew it was a longshot and I once again apologize."

After saying this, Isaac removed his hand from her shoulder and turned to walk back for the table where he'd been sitting. I must be losing my mind... he thought to himself as he sat back in his seat. Without any warning, Isaac recieved another jumbled mass of images. What he saw disturbed him far more than anything else he'd ever experienced. He stood up again and ran for the stables. Upon his arrival and with some difficulty, he began to speak to Adu. "Adu, when was the last time you saw Jack?" he asked, trying to hide what appeared to be the horror in his eyes.