View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 06:32 AM   #43
starkat
Wight

starkat has just left Hobbiton.
Pausing to gather her thoughts, Gwenneth began, “I am, what I my family likes to call, a bit of a wanderer. I rarely stay in one place for very long and I love traveling. I haven’t been very far yet since I just began recently.” Pausing again Gwenneth hoped she was explaining herself well. “In my family it is a tradition that once we reach a certain age we leave our family home and travel for a time. That way we learn more about the world than just what we read in our books.”

Once again fingering the jewel around her neck, she smiled as she remembered the day she headed off on her travels. “I will travel for awhile and then return to my family at a meeting place near the Lonely Mountain." Realizing that she had been talking for several minutes she turned to her dining companion and asked, "Would you please tell me more about yourself and this land?”
"Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight, At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, ... And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again. ~ The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe Narnia Movie Info

Last edited by starkat; 05-08-2004 at 07:40 AM.