View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 03:25 PM   #319
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac produced a gently used rag from his pocket and wiped his hand. Not that he didn't like the dog, he hated feeling damp. He put the rag back in his pocket and leaned back in his chair. Eleniel had murmered something before turning back to Isaac and asking what he had meant by his lost memories. "Yes, my lost memories. I have no memories from before a few years ago. It's as if they've been erased by something. I just woke up one day with a sword in my hand and started my journey..." he said. His voice kind of trailed off the last few words.

He saw the man who'd just walked back into the inn. He looked vaguely familiar. It was Snaveling, the man who'd taken the hobbit's coin. Isaac turned back to Eleniel. "It's a hard story to believe, I know, but it's the total truth. I travel these lands in hope of remembering my past." he added with a slightly saddened tone to his voice.