View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 12:10 PM   #296
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal smiled. "Thank you," she said as she took the ale. She looked around. Angry was no where to be found. She wondered where he could have gotten to.
"I am sorry to be leaving this conversation, but I want to tell Angry what has happened. Please excuse me."

Crystal got down off of the stool and looked around the busy Inn for Angry Brandybuck. She hadn't heard a word from him since Arty's brother Bartholomew had come in to tell her the news of her father's death.

Even though she knew that she should be sorry and sad for her father's death, she just couldn't make herself. She was too over joyed by the chain of events. When she had first arrived to the Shire and had met Angry, she had thought there would never be away to stay in the Shire and live out her life. She thought that she would have to leave her heart and soul here in the Shire as she ran from town to town, looking for a way to live off of other's drunkeness. She continued to smile at the world of luck she had found for herself and continued looking for Angry.