View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 11:36 AM   #166
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Since that horrible thing that is the world outside of Erbar Telemarth just made me very upset, I'm going to direct my anger somewhere far more productive than swearing a lot and kicking things; namely... here.

I figure I should let you all know that I will refute no suspicions against myself. If you have actual evidence that is leading you wrong (by wrong I mean "she's obviously a wolf because") I'll actually bother to correct you. But there is little point in my arguing about why you shouldn't suspect me, because I'd yell at you if you automatically assumed me innocent. That's as bad as automatically assuming that a wolf wouldn't vote off their fellows. It's sloppy, and sloppy is only good when it's planned sloppy.

You should all suspect me simply because there is no proof in my innocence. My word is obviously not good, as if I was a wolf, I'd be lying through my teeth... or, more likely, telling the flat out truth and letting you think I was lying. It takes a lot less effort to double-bluff than it does to just lie. So my point is, since you should suspect me, I won't tell you not to. You should decide either to lynch me and regret it in the morning, or let me live and maybe hopefully not regret listening to what I say. I say maybe because I can't guarantee being at all right. I say that to let you know that I'm not Seer. I also say it with the sad realization that outright stating "I'm not Seer" means that I can't lie later to save someone I think is the Seer, unless of course I use the ruse "Why would I admit to it? Of course I'd lie!" In any case...

Those that I currently most suspect are those that voted for Cailėn. Following them, I suspect TGWBS. He's not as... in depth as usual. It makes me wonder if he's maybe trying to play a slightly different game than he normally would. I had expected lists, theories, strategies, and psychoanalyzation. Day 1, I saw weredwarvery.

I've got to run to class, but I'll check in yet again later.