View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 10:02 AM   #162
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy who be short
Mormegil, Firefoot & LMP are now certain innocents. Nobody would vote for a fellow wolf when the votes were so close. Unfortunately, this means they will certainly be dying in the Night - goodbye, fellows. At least the Ranger has a one in three chance of saving one.

After Cailin got her third vote, Enca and Mr U both voted for Ang in succession. However, Boromir and Shelob already had two votes at this point, so it would have made more sense, if Enca were a wolf, for her to vote for one of these. Enca therefore makes my innocent list, Mr U makes my wolf list.

At the time of Feanor's vote, Ang and Cailin were tied. A wolf would have voted Ang. Fea therefore appears innocent. However, she could have counted on somebody breaking the tied afterwards, as voting for Ang would make her look suspicious afterwards.

Lhuna now appears quite wolfy, though her vote could just be down to chance.
Whereas I appreciate your confidence in me (quite happy to have gotten one right for a change!), I'm somewhat startled by the confidence with which you forge ahead. These conclusions seem reasonable and sound on the face of it, but there is very little that we can take at such face value in this game. One point of argument I have with you is in regards to Feanor's supposed innocence; I'm not saying she's not innocent, just that I'm not convinced - yet. Another is Enca, whom I feel you excuse too easily. I am solid agreement with you as regards Lhuna & Mr. U..
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote