View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #31
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bêthberry View Post
So why do all the other entities continue to use the name Rivendell and presumably have not been approached by the Estate? In fact, given how many do use the name, it would appear that for all intents and purposes the name has passed into the public domain.

Mithalwen, according to the new reports, it was the Estate which contacted the children's camp: Tolkien Estate makes Alta. camp drop name
I am very sorry Beth, but I must issue a C&D against you post-haste. You see, I've recently trademarked the word "the", and you have infringed on my trademark seven times in the past two paragraphs. I will ignore your use of the word "it" as you only used the word twice and I have a patent pending on "it".