View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #2693
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And Nog, I am not sure if you have taken into account what I have said several times or if you take it as part of this "couple of short posts" you mention here, but is Athanar not going to give any "official announcement" or "official position" about Erbrand and Lithor? Like announcing "Erbrand and Lithor are henceforth labelled deserters, whoever finds them should bring them to the justice... and btw hope nobody of you is going to do some similar stupid thing" or something like that?
Well I did say this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
he'd probably send one man to Edoras to announce the outlaws to the king. And he'd have to leave a few men to guard the Mead Hall just in case the two were murderous and still around. (Remember, he doesn't know them!)
And that would surely contain what you said there, eg. an announcement. What do you think, is there is a shared evening meal (what is the time the searching parties come back)? Or how much buzzing the place would have after that incident?

Okay, making that last question actually answered my question... yes it should be in the evening the announcement is made.