View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #3743
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
The stage is set for Scyrr...

I'm a bit off as to what happened between him and Saeryn / Eodwine, so I would appreciate if someone else took him. If you are insecure as to what kind of person he is, then let me say this (which is kind of my view on him).

Scyrr is a tough and battle-hardened soldier to the bone - in a long line of descent. And he is proud of his lineage: not of lords but of warriors; soldiers, tough guys, those who devote their lives to their lords.

Aside his devotion and total submission to his lord he's pretty hard one to handle for anyone else. He never fails his lord and any lord could trust their lives in men like him, but there is this downside of him being rough and ready for a brawl whenever a situation presents itself. He also gets drunk more often than would be advisable and gets even more troublesome when under the influence of mead or wine. He might be a loyal friend to those colleagues of his he has learned to appreciate through years but would be highly distrustful of any new acquintances...

PS. Legate: do fill in a few lines for Hilderinc. And please tell me if there is something I should add to my post dealing Hilderinc as well...

PS2. I'd say Scyrr is old enough to have been fighting in the Pelennor fields (alongside his father who would have been there with Athanar's father's retinue), but he would have been a youngster back then and maybe not performing as well he would have done had he had the experience he has these days... so he would be a thirty-something? Like five to ten+ years younger than Athanar and Eodwine, but not a "boy" in any sense of the word.

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-14-2012 at 04:34 PM.