Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 02:08 PM   #15
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
As Léoflic listened to her story, he noticed eyes starting to well in her grey eyes and it brought memories back to when he was a child. He could share in her pain. Both had a father who went to war...and never returned. He snapped out of his reverie to answer.

"I am Léoflic and you are right in a sense. My family is not originated from these parts. We're originally from Gondor. However, my grandparents moved here during the war with Sauron to escape the war that was to come. But upon arriving here, they realised that they couldn't escape the evil." he said as he sat down opposite her. He looked into her eyes and saw the sorrow in them and it made him think back on the stories his mother told him when he was young. "My grandfather and grandmother passed away shortly after they moved here. My father, who was the only child, was left to fend for himself." he said. Just like me... He thought sadly. He came to and noticed that Elride was looking at him intently. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be bothersome. You have enough troubles of your own. I really don't mean to bog you down with all of my sorrows."