View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 10:45 AM   #344
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril Aman

Aman was a little taken aback by the odd request.

"My dear, it is a party! The best way to help me would be to enjoy yourself - and I say that truly," she added sincerely, though with a smile, laying a hand on Aduthondiel's arm. "I had heard some things about Crystal, besides the parts that she had told me, but this Dorian character..." she blew out and shook her head. "All I can say is that it is well that to curse the dead is bad luck for the things I might be tempted to say!

"Aduthondiel, I...I would honestly like you to enjoy yourself. There is nothing that needs doing really, for I have three servers already," she said, referring to Hawthorne, Buttercup and Ruby. "Have a drink. Take a seat. Listen to the music. Find some conversation - there is certainly plenty! Or," she added, looking up as the music sped up into a lively jig. "find a partner, any partner, and lead us in a dance!"

Looking up at the hobbits on their makeshift stage, Aman smiled. They were all now slightly flushed but had a victorious glint in their eyes as their fingers sped over the strings or as they sang gustily. They were really getting into it, and it had lightened the mood of the Inn in a fresh spurt of merry-making - and, as predicted, the drinks were flowing as fast as the music.