View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #741
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
"My Lady Wynflaed, Lady Saeryn wants to speak with you in the hall. She says there's trouble outside. The other women are upset, too. Something must have happened...and they mentioned someone named Erbrand."

Wynflaed turned from the mental inventory she was making, only briefly closing her eyes to commit where she had left off to memory.

"I am sorry, Lilige," she said. "I am afraid I was not listening. Why does Lady Saeryn wish to speak with me?"

Lilige repeated her account of what had happened. Wynflaed's eyes narrowed. Her first thoughts went to her husband--but Athanar had not been planning on going out of doors when she had left him, and if Saeryn was sending for her and not him it meant he was already in the thick of things. As he generally is, she thought.

"Thank you, Lilige," she said. "See what you can learn of what has happened, and offer your assistance as you may. I will go and see the Lady Saeryn."

Only taking a brief look back at the storeroom, she walked down the corridor and into the hall.

"Lady Saeryn," she said. "Tell me what has happened."

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-30-2010 at 05:50 AM.