View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:59 PM   #261
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Lol. While I would not formally break the rules of the game, I am looking for ideas for the narration, which I feel this once in the game should be prominently guided by the Dead rather than the Living thread events. And based on the sentiment so far, the Living are in for it, regardless of their actual roles.
Hey I'm quite proud of the D&D campaign I joined where for my Goliath character I picked up the "disarm" ability because I thought you know getting an enemy to drop a weapon would be quite useful to have...only to find out the factions our group is up against are werewolves and vampires. So I successfully convinced the DM my character was strong enough to disarm vampires...as in literally just rip their arms off. But then vampires can still bite you, so the DM had his vampires go Black Knight to hop on over and attempt to bite me.