View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #38
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Faramir acts like a ranger, Pitwivion did so... but what has happened to all the rest of you?
I am upset. I was trying to be serious. More or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
What harm is there in mock votes? Looks like an easy "let me hook on to an idea to cast an quick 'n easy Day 1 vote" thing that a wolf...erm BN...would do. Granted it's early and there has been quite a lot of silliness, well mostly silliness.
None per se apart from being annoying, and my saying so reflects the lack of general content rather than their harmfulness. Anyway I dare to hope you know me better than to say I would take the quick & easy way as a BN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Gary Oldman on the other hand, also clearly over-acts, but he has so much fun with it...it's like he know it's a crappy movie, maybe wonders why he agreed to it, but will still have fun with it!
Are you comparing Pitch's game to a crappy movie? And yeah I've seen it, friends wanted to watch it and I agreed because I had never before seen the Irons boy in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I xed with him. I said so in my post.
Whoops. I didn't see it. And I had such a fine point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Agan - wants to vote Bom, Glirdan, or Sally for mock-voting. (was that serious, or just a continuation of the semi-silly suspicion post?)
Serious enough in the sense that if I had had to vote then, it's likely I would've based my vote on them. Also if I had had to vote then, there wouldn't have been anything more serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm waiting to see if anyone else caught the classic BN trick that Agan has attempted in her first post.
I didn't. Pray tell.

Now I know Boro is Boro and does all weird kinds of stuff on Day 1, but I don't know what to make of his attack against me. He should know I'm not one to try and do classic BN tricks in my first post (emphasis on 'try' - either I pull them off properly, or don't do them at all). So who's the one looking for an easy prey? However I'll be around to finish the dance later because a friend just came over and is making impatient noises in the kitchen.

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-14-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: xed with Inzil
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote