View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #34
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
If I had to vote right now, I'd be willing to go for one of those who have been posting mock votes. Namely Bom, Glirdan or sally.
What harm is there in mock votes? Looks like an easy "let me hook on to an idea to cast an quick 'n easy Day 1 vote" thing that a wolf...erm BN...would do. Granted it's early and there has been quite a lot of silliness, well mostly silliness.

You haven't seen Red Riding Hood by chance? I mean the movie recently made on it, not the lost-in-woods-girl. Terrible movie I'll say, but definitely worth it just for Gary Oldman. The entire cast is over-acting, but they're so serious with it, as if attempting to not realize they're in a terrible movie. Gary Oldman on the other hand, also clearly over-acts, but he has so much fun with it...it's like he know it's a crappy movie, maybe wonders why he agreed to it, but will still have fun with it! It's marvelously Shakespearean.

Anyway, my goal in this crew is to be the Gary Oldman as seen in Red Riding Hood. Have some fun with it, possibly be dramatically over-acting, but key point being, one rockin' bad wolf...erm BN...finder. It probably doesn't help if no one's seen it...wouldn't blame them, because crap movie, but seriously Oldman makes it worth watching.

That's my goal at least. And I will get right on it after breakfast (no 2nd breakfast, but perhaps afternoon tea...mmm)

Edit: Crossed with Nog.