View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 08:02 AM   #32
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am here. I also promised Greenie to behave myself this time around. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

It's no wonder the Orcs ambushed us if this is what the Rangers of Ithilien have come to.

GUILTY
Bom. Chaotic Evil doesn't sit well with defending the Realm of Men from the threat of Mordor.
Boromir88. Puts a personal grudge ahead of giving Pithwivion a respectable burial.
Galadriel55. Says Bom is guilty of making jokes when he starts making them. Does this mean she didn't take it as a joke when he said he's wolves with her and sally? Encouraged by Boro, she takes her guilty accusations of randomness entirely too far.
Greenie. She's in the other wolf pack.

INNOCENT
Inziladun. A little pompous, shall we say? We can only hope he's pompous in an "I'm an old Ranger" sort of way instead of "I try to act true so you don't lynch me"! In any case, I won't vote for him because he died too early last time and I want to unnerve him for a little while longer in this game.
Pomegranate. Contrary to what G55 suggested (jumpy are we?), I don't believe her first post was entirely serious. Not voting for her either because it's her fist game and all.

EITHER
Glirdan. Nothing to say.
Loslote. The most important thing about the game is Pomegranate's nick. Yeaah.
Nogrod. I might be willing to place my trust in him once he's here and leads the discussion to more serious waters.
Rune. Nothing to say.
sally. Swears she's up to no good. Since there's no cobbler in this game, it's more or less irrelevant.
Shasta. Nothing to say.

If I had to vote right now, I'd be willing to go for one of those who have been posting mock votes. Namely Bom, Glirdan or sally.