View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #37
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
On another note, it's interesting to see two new Downers in this game.

So, theres 18 players. 4 gifted. 3 gifted werewolves. 1 Werebear. 1 Cobbler. That leaves 9 ordos.

I think that in this game it is probably going to be more important than ever to kill the bad guys early. The Werewolves (Black Bishop, Black Knight, Black Rook) have an almost 1 in 3 chance of getting a gifted as does the Werebear (Black Queen), and every Night that they don't (unless they get the Cobbler(Black Pawn) or one of the opposing side) the odds of them killing one will increase. And this will be especially bad.

We have more gifteds than usual which is good, but it also means that they are more vulnerable to attack.

As for posts so far, what can I say. Everyone is either innocent, or maybe they know we'd think that and the first 3 really are wolves, or one of them really a wolf and was playing along with it to remove the suspicion from themselves. Or maybe they're all just ordos having fun.

Edit: x-ed- Hey, Wilwa stole my theory!