View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 07:38 PM   #31
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil
I wish Boromir hadn't died.
Your wish is granted.

Boromir's conversion to the Lite side saves him and he is able to forge a rejuvenated Fellowship in support of Frodo's quest to destroy the Ring. His strategic choices, his wit, his self determination and self-knowledge, his assertive training of others, brings him ever and ever greater renown.

Aragorn, in awe of this new Boromir, decides to forgo the throne of Gondor in favour of Arwen's favours and returns with her to Lothlorien, where they set up the first hippy commune.

But first he works tirelessly to educate the men and let us not forget the women also in the values of true leadership. Before Aragorn leaves, a strong form of constitutional stewardship is established in Gondor, to be remembered long years after in the form of parliamentary democracy established in the 7th age in the country called Cânâgórnmďr, one of the few remaining nations that still revered the two Trees in their contemporary form of the Maple Leaf Forever.

I wish Eowyn had not succumbed to the charms of dynastic merges with Faramir.