View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 08:00 AM   #167
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Real Estel
Sure. I think we should go ahead & lynch Gurthang today. Even if Gurthang should somehow prove to be innocent, we can always lynch malkatoj tommorrow & know that we have a wolf. I'm more interested in finding out for sure about Gurthang today.

And besides, saying that Gurthang turns out innocent (<---very unlikely), we would have all NIGHT, all of the next DAY (since we already know who we're going to lynch [malk]), all of the next NIGHT, & then all of the next DAY to try to pinpoint the final wolf. Whereas if we lynch malk today & then find out that Gurthang is innocent the next day, we have only one NIGHT & one DAY to figure things out.

Hope that makes sense.
Yes, it makes sense. I thought you must have a point there.

And for voting Gurthang, I'll probably do so, if I don't get any last-minute ideas - which is very unprobable. (And if I get, I'll share them with you before voting, so don't worry.)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote