View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 07:58 AM   #52
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Two saves filled in and three brand-new posts – wow! After reading all of the musical inspiration coming from the fire, I had a mental image of someone making music while a city burns – unrealistic, I know, and unprecedented, but I wrote a brief post about it anyway.

Diamond, the inspirational fire has encouraged Vogonwë not only to write poetry, but also to sing it? – horrors!! We’d better get out of there for sure! What original names your horses have, completely unfamiliar, [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and I do love your name for the common language – Westosterone!!

Thena, what a great way to get Gatesy introduced to the group! My favorite lines are the ones about the “fire-wall” and the beau/bow pun!! To say nothing of the wondrous Fad-o-Slacks, Lord of Horses and Fashion Pantaloons!

Squatter, poor Etceteron! Your description of his hangover is quite vivid, almost so much as to awake the suspicion that your knowledge of that state is not merely theoretical, unthinkable though that be! The poetry for Vogonwë is very true to character…

Birdland, welcome to the thread! How nice to have you posting again, though it is unusual to have you writing human characters! Well, someone needed to speak for the victims, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the nice normal people like swimsuit models and game show hostesses.

B-W, what great dental descriptions of the destroyed city!! The comparison to a hockey veteran is wonderfully evocative, and I liked the “bridge” pun! The Steward’s new motto is… um… interesting! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fantastic posts, all - I look forward to the next ones!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'