View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 10:48 AM   #67
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
^ I will keep the list above updated.

Comments would be very welcome since I've been mia from Scarburg for pretty long (oops). Especially Folwren and Gal, please check what I wrote about your characters and comment. Anyone else want to correct me, be my guest.

I have a couple of questions.

1) Any other characters that are around from the old thread? NPCs? Carry-along characters? My biggest question would be about Ginna, Kara and Frodides. Should someone message Lhuna and Kath (maybe on facebook). Nog, did you hear back from Celuien about her old characters?

2) I assume the total amount of people in Scarburg must be higher than this. So making up NPCs is welcome.

3) Speaking of which, I think we may have some rather important positions even unfilled. (Especially, for example, if we don't have Frodides/Kara as the cooks anymore.) Thoughts? What positions are there in the Mead Hall that should be filled by an NPC, an old character getting a promotion or that should be acknowledged to be open? (For example again, if the Mead Hall doesn't have a cook. I'm sure the household women would manage, but they do have a lot to do already with the child-rearing - if there are children, though, and not just a bunch of teenagers - and cleaning and assisting Saeryn and serving and generally seeing the domestic affairs in Scarburg run smoothly.)