View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #3297
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Hiya all, again sorry for my absence but I have been and will be busy. Anyway, Lhuna and LMP managed to get me to write a pm post with them so I wrote a little something for Modtryth today, and will try to keep up with stuff then (Modtryth seems to have been quite busy while I've been away ). Also, next week I will write for Wulfric and/or Wilheard, reveal what became of Wulfric's thoughts to go see Faramund and probably have them return from a hunting trip or something like that to Eodwine's homecoming - and also hopefully write a little something for Cnebba as what I wrote for Modtryth implied the boys have been up to some mischief again...
Excellent. I am excited about everything above, Lommy. I was curious about the boys, too, but didn't feel like coming up with something. It would be amazing if you did write for them. Is Javan amongst the mischief makers?

I am also impatient to see this co-post that keeps being spoken about, between Elempi, Lhuna, and now you! It is a million pages long by now, or are you all just taking your time about writing it?

-- Folwren