View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:30 PM   #269
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Now this looks a bit odd indeed. Why to run on defence of Boro on such a minor point? I mean the wolves oftentimes feel the threats to be more major than they are (everyone who has been a wolf knows that) and thence they feel the need to defend themselves or their friends in situations where no specific “defence” is needed (see the “confused” smilie there).
I did not defend Boro. You've just decided that's what I was doing. Lommy said, "why did he say such-and-such", and I said, "well, maybe it was because such-and-such"? As a matter of fact, I am quite uneasy about him.

I could ask why you are running to Mirandir's defence– or rather, as it seems jumping on me just for the bare fact of pointing on that her vote was questionable:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Also her latest open suspicion on Mira is more like an easy throw away than anything she would have really contemplated on. I dislike Mira’s vote as well, but really, it looks like she just didn’t read the thread…
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Mira I think was clearly someone who didn't read the thread - and as such not someone I would vote for a representative (another promise here) - and where Nerwen's attack on her looks like reeally bad.
And then there's Boro on the same subject:
Quote:
Mira has no method to her decisions beyond "I like what you're saying, you've got my support. I don't like what you're saying, I'm going to kill you." It makes her a formidable wear-bear because it's nearly untrackable. But ultimately a poor wolf strategy, because you need to work with others and come up with some plan of attack. Trust me, you'd be able to tell if Mira was evil, because even if she would still have no method, her excitement at being evil is simply uncontainable. You would literally be able to read it straight out of her posts.
Interesting jittery tone there.

EDIT:X'd with a host.

Last edited by Nerwen; 09-16-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote