View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #258
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Sally ate a rotten khup-khak. She is excused from participation for the rest of the day.
She should have eaten muuf-fäns instead.

Ok, so I quickly skimmed (it's nuts, my life has been so boring lately, and then today it was just one thing after another, so I can comment quickly now, and then I probably won't be on til an hour before DL, and than that's it, sorry!)

So phantom is being silly, I think he thinks he makes perfect sense, but he doesn't. Someone who votes later on in the Day may not have any more solid information than they do at the beginning, but they can have more of a hunch, which can make a difference (it's why we wait til the end of the day to vote, and not just throw our votes around right off the bat). Even after a few Days we still don't have 'solid information' on anyone we just have deaths, and than we make connections off that using hunches. It's almost always down to feeling, and you can't have a feel for anything at the start of Day 1. So the votes were bad, they should have waited til later, and we aren't being illogical for thinking so.

Uhm...what else? About the rep voting. Yes it would be very much more exciting if the voting went all over and people had varying amounts of power, but that's disorganised and can be so unpredictable, and makes it more likely for a SoE to end up with too much power. People can vote for whoever they want, I wasn't really putting it out there in hopes of making it a 'rule', I just thought it would make things more organised, I certainly won't suspect someone who decides to give a third vote to someone they trust.

Now about my vote, I have no idea. If the people who voted me in (Boro and Izzy right?) could like write my name in all caps and bold it (WILWA) like so, so that I can see it, and then say who they want to vote for, I'll take those suggestions into consideration and likely go for one of those, because I haven't been around enough to make much of an informed decision, unfortunately, and likely won't have the time too, and since there is going to be so few votes I don't want to make it random, so I'd rather go off their more informed opinions.

I'll try to be back soon.

x'ed with Noggins