View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:35 PM   #578
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
SAVE (which wasn't really necessary, I suppose, except I wanted to get this bit in there and then) filled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimturiel View Post
Yes, this could work. Of course, I can't say how much simple folk in Gondor would know about the doings of the upper classes, but I suppose I could have Harry speculate about the connection.
Or if Harry recognizes the device, Amdír might know about the connection (having been in Cirdacil's employ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimturiel View Post
Sounds good, Pitch. Since it's the weekend, I'll be able to find some time to post and I'll join the two of you (much to Asta's annoyance, it would seem )
Definitely to Coldan's. I hope we can pick you up tomorrow (Sunday). Any idea where Harry is at the moment?

G55, I think Coldan would appreciate it very much if Thiliel wouldn't show up at Asta's wagon quite yet.