View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #505
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for disappearing and I won't even try to excuse myself because there is no reason why I really couldn't have caught up earlier, but suffice to say I had first friends then family visiting and then I was just plain old busy.

However, I have now read everything you posted meanwhile - I liked everybody's posts, but I especially adored our triangle drama and cracked up at Boro & Ang's jokes - and Sereth should be back in action, not that she seems to have missed much which is relevant to herself. And *fingers crossed* from now on I should be able to keep up with the RPG normally up until its end.

This undeserving little soul has one small favour to ask though - I haven't read the posts on the admin thread for about the past month and I would rather not to, so if someone one would be as kind as to tell me if there's anything important discussed/planned/decided that I should know, I'd be eternally grateful...