View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #170
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Hello, I'm back...a little later than planned, I must admit. But goodness, a vote for me already...and didn't I only make two posts?

Well, it took me about an hour to catch up on all the posts. It's nice to see so much discussion, but at the same time it can make it so much more difficult to get a detailed analysis of everyone. While I do like to be thorough, being the slow poster I am, it'd probably be deadline before I finished doing all the analysing I'd like to. And with so much reading in one sitting, I admit sometimes halfway through one post I'd forget who was doing the posting...then of course I half to scroll up and check, then re-read.

First off:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
So, the plan's lynch people at random in the hope that some of them will turn out to be wolves, who will in turn give a clue to the EW?
No, that's not what I said. All I meant by it was that's it's more important to find the wolves right now. If we happen to catch the EW, that's great, but we have better odds in finding the wolves and by catching one we'll get a better idea who's the EW. That doesn't mean we have to lynch people by random. Just because there aren't connections between the wolves doesn't mean there aren't ways to find them suspicious; there are ways...as you mentioned in your first post. Besides, in a typical WW game while there may be connections between wolves from the start, we can never see those connections at Day 1...not until after there's been a lynch. So really, I see this Day 1 as any other. We should lynch whoever we think is acting most suspicious...I don't see how else to do it.

Some people who have caught my eye:

morm: Well, honestly I don't see what he finds so suspicious about me...but I don't find his accusations suspicious itself. He says it's partly gut feeling and since he had to vote early I can kind of understand...I tend to follow my gut as well, especially if I have to vote early on.

Lommy: I agree with a lot that she has to say and she seems to be making sense. She looks more innocentish for now..

phantom: Very attention seeking, but I don't think that's suspicious behaviour. Someone previously mentioned that they really do think he just wants to capture attention from the wizards...and I think that's true.

Volo: Did make a slip, but that's certainly not reason alone to suspect him.

Kitanna: Is very sisterly in defending me. I don't exactly agree in her suspecting morm, but I can understand her reasoning. Innocentish.

Aganzir: Currently the best lynching candidate I have. It's something about her tone...and her two line responses to many quotes that sets me off. Plus, her reasons for suspecting me seem flawed. I almost feel like she's feebly trying to bandwagon with morm. Err...well I don't think those are strong enough reasons for a vote, but I'm definitely going to go back and have a better look at her...

We still haven't heard from Di or Nilp. Where are they?

Anyways, I'm sure I'll be x-posting with many....

EDIT: Sure enough, I x-ed with five others...and that's not including what I read in the preview page!