View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #245
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Rune Whelp of Bjarne

Day Two

He jokes and states the obvious.

He responds to Gil-Galad with the same sudden defensiveness that we have already witnessed before, but then he says "It might as well speak for you innocense as your guilt."
In the end: much ado about nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune
My talking about irrelevant stuff is mostly because I am trying to hide the fact that I do not have any good suspicions, I am constantly hoping that the next time I read through some post that something will jump into mind.
This is very interesting: He admits his own fault of having no good suspicions in order to get away with another post of irrelevant stuff. This confession of minor faults in order to increase one's credibility is something I did some times in the one game that I was evil.
He then continues with some obviousnesses about double lynchings

This post looks to me like he has now realised that he cannot make it through completely without making any points. The comment of mine which he picked up looks almost as if picked up at random. To found his suspicion of Brinniel upon it is a very, very weak point. He also says that Gil "is an ordo once again or that he is a cunning wolf", which has absolutely no content. Actually, Rune and Gil look more and more like wolvish comrades to me.

He goes back to his suspects of yesterDay (ouch!), but realises he obviously can't vote Volo any more. He relativises his suspicions of Brinniel and Gil and does a quick analysis of me (exclusively about Day One). He votes me on the basis of this.
This whole post looks extremely contrived, I'm sorry.

He retracts from me to Boro without giving any reason.

Day Three

He complains about the votes for him and defends his own vote vigorously.
Actually, I don't even think his vote itself is that suspicious. It's the badness of its reasoning. Though it is also possible that he wanted to save Wolf-Legate (I'm not as convinced of Legate's wolfdom as SPM is) but didn't want people to turn towards himself if it fails. But this is a very vague theory.

He apologises for his harshness, which of course is a good thing, but then it also echoes #167 again.

He tells Gil the Confused that Boro was an ordo.

After Gil has bent his own argument by 180 degrees, Rune thinks it's worth considering.
Honestly, I can only shake my head at this.

I am now very convinced that Rune is a wolf and quite convinced that Gil is one, too. There are some others which I would maybe put into the same bag at the moment, but I don't want to complicate matters unnecessarily. One wolf after the other.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote