View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 07:56 PM   #33
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Names CAN be changed--i.e. it's an option in the deepest, darkest depths of the Administrator's power (and it might be an über-admin power: the sort reserved to the Barrow-Wight himself).
So in other words it involves black magic and necromancy?

There are also members who re-joined under a different name for various reasons, such as log in issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Mind you, who last crossed the 500-post mark even if the Admin team were still thinking of such things?
Though perhaps a rhetoric question, it's one that is easily answered, seeing as you can sort the members list by post count.

...Actually, maybe not so easily, there is perseverance involved. I counted over 20 Ghost Princes at >1000 post count, there are many more in the 500-1000 range. Many of them have not been active for ages, but a good handful are currently or (relatively) recently active. One thing that I learned while doing this exercise is that either half of you people secretly changed your titles, or you just haven't posted for so long that I forgot what they sound like, because it was like reading them for the first time.