View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #294
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brin
Oh great, we get to hear phantom talk for the entire game.
Whatever. You know you love me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
Fea, Boro, TGWBS, and Kath all feel good to me. Fea because she went blow for blow with TP in his ploy, and I don't think that's something a critic would do.
Give Fea some credit. She's a tricksy back-stabber if I ever saw one. She would totally play along with a ploy and then kill me. Especially if she thought the ploy was real. Or a cover for a gifted (Seer pretending to be the Divo pretending to be a Lover).

Anyway, some thoughts on the voting.

If Sally is a Critic, Gwath doesn't look great.

If Mac is, then Brin doesn't look great.

If Mac or Ilya is, then Sally doesn't look great.

If Mac or Ilya is, then Kath looks good.

Ilya's vote was at a time when it could've mattered, but it didn't. Instead it was for a brand new candidate.

Agan and TGWBS forged the tie, but neither realized that they were doing so.

Sally could have saved the day, but was too late. Should we hold that against her?

Gwath was the first to cast a second vote for someone. Fea and Boro pushed two others into a tie for the early lead. And looking back we can see that two of the three have already been proven innocent. Kath elevated the fourth person to multi-vote status. Brin and Sally padded Nog's lead.

And then there was the Menel comeback- me, Boro (-Mac, +Menel), TGWBS (-Fea, +Menel), and Sally late (-Nog, +Menel).