View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #287
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
And I will mention another reason I chose Noggie for my vote was because I hoped it'd prevent the lynching of Menel who was being heavily considered at the time.
Totally agreed. I also share your concern about everyone concentrating just on Nog's lynching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Really? I didn't think so, I mean granted it was nothing spectacular. But I never know what some of you expect. We have to start somewhere, someone's got to go, and anything Nog said about sally, was better than what sally said herself.
You're right but it doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make sense to accuse someone of what they always do and that's why I found Nog's point against her weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
Agan knows better, and it was her vote at the last minute that sealed the double-lynch, even if it was only a mistake of timing.
Technically it was tgwbs's retraction, not my vote, but well. In a way it was a mistake of timing - my fault for voting so late, but rather it was because I had no idea how many votes everyone had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya on Bowie
I think killing Phantom is something he'd enjoy doing
Why?