View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #230
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Guardian View Post
Boy, I sounded like **** last night. I don't even remember posting half of that But let's see; I am new and I have never played any werewolf-mofia games, ever. I don't want to say boros a wolf is kinda a subconcious thing. Something tells me not to vote for Boro. I don't know, it's hard to explain
Even after this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
There's flip-flopping and then there's wolves eyeing a juicy lynch, which one Blind are I'll let you lot figure out, but you're all are just going to write it off as a newbie mistake I imagine.
I mean you do realise Boro just accused you of being a wolf, don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
In WW we don't know who the foes are, we have to figure it out on our own, but there's a lot of game film we can look at. One of the biggest forms is a vote, because it makes everyone leave some sort of evidence. Mods can't control how many times people post, and truthfully I don't like spending hours reading through a thread, so it's ok if people don't have the time to post a lot, or simply just don't want to. As much as I want to smother Paranoia with a pillow for yesterday, he came on, posted at least once and voted. When multiple people don't vote, it's one thing to not vote because of time crunch or being sick, but to blatantly refuse to vote is getting rid of a part of the game-film we NEED to have to lynch wolves. It would honestly be like if the Eagles refused to give the Cowboys half their game-film, just because they didn't want to. I'm sure they don't like it, but they have to. People might not like making a tough, rushed vote, but man up, stop whining about it and just do it. All of us who do vote are playing by the rules and have "game-film" now to look at, those who don't...and that's weak and it's bull.
You know what? I totally agree with this. And I don't like what Morsul did at all. Problem: your vote was, in my opinion, worse and weaker than Morsul's refusal to vote.