View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #55
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAzn View Post
Hey Boromir88. I do not think that my new argument should be hard to understand. To gain clarity, please read the posts titled:
My Grand Refutation to the General Counter-Arguments Made Against Me / My Grand Refutation to the General Counter-Arguments Made Against Me(Cont'd) / My Grand Refutation to the General Counter-Arguments Made Against Me (FINISH)
When I made that post, it was in response to your original post and post #24. Your original post containing large inaccuracies and post 24 containing irrelevant arguments about Grima throwing a palantir off Orthanc. Hence, why I was not following your original argument.

I can not follow arguments you had not posted yet, because I can not read arguments that do not exist. However, now that you have posted your latest counters and kindly directed me to them, I can follow quite well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAzn View Post
[B]
So why am I excited? I am not just confirming the basic fact that Professor Tolkien, like every human authors out there, are not infallible. What I am excited about is that I believe that I have found one of Professor Tolkien’s greatest writing mistakes; I believe that I have found one of the greatest plot holes in the entire Lord of the Ring series. The Minas Tirith that Professor Tolkien described is being utilized nowhere near its highest potential, very nonsensical when we are talking about preparing for life and death struggles.
With regards to this, and your latest arguments, I believe you have purchased boots many sizes larger than the ones you wear now. But good luck in this lofty endeavor of proving why an author who fought in brutal trench warfare, and lived through another brutal war, left a gaping plot hole and does not in fact understand the costs and realities of warfare.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-14-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote