View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #21
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
From the "What do you assign to Mordor" thread in Novices and Newcomers:

littlemanpoet posted this:

Quote:
The Assigned To Mordor (ATM for short) rpg is now in the planning phase. If you are interested, check [the planning thread] out.

If you want to "apply", so to speak, look through this thread and make a list of all the ways you've been "assigned to Mordor", and also make a list of all the things you've assigned to Mordor. Pick from these two lists what you want to have be part of your story. For more information, I direct you to the thread listed above. Hope to see you there!

Send a PM to me with your "application". First 4 to 7 approved, and we begin.

For now please continue PM littlemanpoet as he requests with your application and any questions.

Once you and he have discussed your submission, then he will put your name on this thread and you can then post here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For any interested players new to gaming in the Shire

Please note that in order to play in this game, you will need to have read the rules for posting in the Shire (The Red Book of Westmarch sticky topic in the Shire forum) and you will need to make at least one post in The Green Dragon Inn if you've not done so already - or have been a poster in The White Horse Inn in Rohan.

Also - once you have discussed your character idea with littlemanpoet, you will need to start working it up using the Character Description form found on post #11 of this thread. That's the form in which you will eventually submit it to this thread.

Thanks!

~*~ Pio