View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:47 PM   #164
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Hey, don't be like that, brother from another mother. (read the QT thread for explanation)
And congrats on the baby you have acquired since we last met!
Thank you. It was something I picked up a little more than a year ago, and while it is a source of much joy, it is not the best supplement to a game of werewolf.

I can see you are forcing my hand. I will have to have a proper look at the QT thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
We caught Rune's "Telemus" clues, but found it hard to believe if he was the seer he surely would have dreamed of Eonwe by now.
Of course you did, and of course you didn't believe it.

I was increasingly desperate at this point. I viewed myself as holding the village back, I had trouble finding more than the hours around deadline for participation, so I decided on throwing the most overt seer hints I could. I knew it was unlikely to work so well as to make me a wolf pick, but I hoped, and reasoned that if nothing else perhaps I could divert some attention. The weird thing is, that after I gave up on having ambitions for my contribution, I started having much more fun with the game. I imagine it mirrors the fun of being a cobbler, I guess you could say that I was fey.

I am not trying to constantly slate myself, and I am not looking for pity. However...
It has occurred to me that my game hasn't developed much since I played WWJ II. And the rest of you... I am just in awe of your scheming, theories, voting analysis etc. Amazing, just amazing.

I think that at sometime in the future I would like to mod that twitter inspired game, and just watch mayhem unfold.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote