View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:15 PM   #371
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I apologize for my lack of participation today - I've been on the road to a hotel for a lot of it.

We've an hour to go until DL and I'm still not certain who I'm voting for. Most of the suspicions I've had thus far have lessened a bit, save Lottie who I've said I'd rather not vote for toDay on account of she's not here to answer my questions.

I did think Agan was suspiciously jumpy yesterday, but toDay I do think she's made an unanswered point;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Thinlómien - strong and overtly excited reaction to my joke, and tries to make it sound like I used tiredness as my only excuse when I in fact said I got really upset because I felt she was being intentionally rude.
(bolding mine)

It may just be Aganwolf grasping at anything and everything to save themselves, but I've had the same reaction when I thought someone was being intentionally rude to me, so I'm probably biased in thinking she's telling the truth here. Of course, as I type this, it occurs to me that I can't think of any reason it can't actually be the truth for an Aganwolf. And Lommy hasn't posted since she said that, either, so it's not as though she's had a chance to answer this.

I may go back momentarily and look at Lommy, actually; something Eomer said recently struck a bit of a chord with me regarding her -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
egate's lonely vendetta against Green is very curious and interesting: there's a fair chance that his intentions are pure but it reminds me all too much of a tactic I've pursued, with evil motive, in the past - focus with laserlike precision on a random villager of whom no-one else is taking notice.
Granted, Agan has hardly gone without notice but Lommy's been fairly laserlike as far as I can tell. I need to go back and see if she's focused on anyone else.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 06-04-2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: x'ed since Boro
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote